Several months ago, I wrote a blog post on the five truths I’ve discovered about working from home. It was a great hit with my blog readers, so I decided I would turn it into an ebook. In the meantime, I was invited to speak at Laid Off Camp Phoenix, and spoke about this topic last week. Working from home has become such a popular topic these days. Many people are looking for non-traditional employment which often means working from a home office.
5 Truths About Working From Home Ebook
My latest ebook, 5 Truths About Working From Home, is ready for you! It covers these points:
- How to create a healthy and effective workspace.
- Building a success team to support you.
- Health tips for using a laptop computer.
- Overcoming the isolation of working from home.
- How social media helps you to stay visible professionally.
- Finding people to help you with challenging tasks.
- Why your daily schedule and routine are important.
- Coping with the downside of a zero commute.
In addition, I’ve interviewed four successful home-office workers who share their stories, their challenges, their tips, and their insights into making your home office situation work for you.
I’m happy to share this ebook with you. As always, let me know how you use this resource. I’m really interested to hear what information was the most helpful to you.
I hold the copyright to this ebook, but I’m publishing it under a Creative Commons license that allows you to print, copy, share, and publish it as long as you don’t change the ebook. For more information about the Creative Commons license, use the link to learn what you can and cannot do.