For the last few months, I’ve been focused on how to help people understand and use Twitter for business. As part of my preparation to speak at the WritersUA conference about using Twitter, I developed a new ebook, Twitter for Beginners. I’m pleased to share this ebook with you today.
The ebook focuses on using Twitter for business. It covers the following information:
- How to understand and use Twitter’s features.
- The importance of defining your Twitter business goal.
- Best practices for setting up your Twitter account profile.
- Strategies for defining your Twitter community.
- Guidelines for crafting effective messages.
- Procedures for using each message type.
- Deciphering message components and their importance.
- Planning weekly activities that build your Twitter success.
- Starting to use Twitter on your mobile internet-enabled device.
I’m happy to share this ebook with you. As always, let me know how you use this resource. I’m really interested to hear what information was the most helpful to you.
I hold the copyright to this ebook, but I’m publishing it under a Creative Commons license that allows you to print, copy, share, and publish it as long as you don’t change the ebook. For more information about the Creative Commons license, use the link in the document to learn what you can and cannot do.