For several months, I’ve been busy writing away in my new company blog. I didn’t officially announce the new blog, and I didn’t link it to my company site until last weekend. I wanted to wait until I have some reading materials ready for you. Some of you have already found this blog, and several of you have already started commenting on it.
As part of this blog grand opening, I have some exciting news. Three outstanding authors have offered up autographed copies of their latest books to help me celebrate.
- David Meerman Scott – The New Rules of Marketing & PR [blog] [book]
- Mignon Fogarty – Grammar Girl’s Quick and Dirty TIps For Better Writing [blog] [book]
- Amy Shuen – Web 2.0: A Strategy Guide [blog] [book]
I’m so excited to be able to share these outstanding books with my readers!
Here’s How It Works
Between now and noon December 15th (MST), you can do any of the following to enter to win one of these books:
- Make a comment on a blog post. Any comment to any post since I started the blog in September counts. Even if you posted it before today!
- Sign up for either email or RSS feed through Feedburner (in blog right column). You must sign up through Feedburner so I can see you as a subscriber, even for the RSS feed.
- Follow me on Twitter (@Kinchie or @CrowInfoDesign or both). @Kinchie is my personality account where I talk about work and more. @CrowInfoDesign has fewer tweets and little personality. It’s your choice, or you can sign up for both. The good news: if you already follow me, you are already signed up for a prize!
On noon (MST), I will go through these items and select one person at random to win an autographed book. I will post the winner here in my blog, and I will contact you.
The books will be signed by the authors and mailed directly to you. This means that if you win, you must give me your mailing address. Anyone selected for a prize who fails to provide me with their mailing address information by noon MST on Monday, December 22 will lose their prize and new winner will be selected!
Note: You must now have your address to me by Friday, December 19!